Faq

Question

Any questions for our company

01. Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?

Indeed, we are a significant cutting tool manufacturer in China, operating our own Research and Development center and a modern manufacturing facility in Wenling, Zhejiang Province.

Our operations comprise 24 production lines generating over 13,000 variations. Spanning an expansive factory area of 70,000 square meters, our workforce of 500 includes a substantial 70% dedicated to Research and Development and technical roles.

Choosing us holds numerous advantages:
Our company is well-equipped with advanced production machinery and a suite of testing instruments, ensuring the delivery of premium-quality products at cost-effective prices.
Boasting a 25-year specialization in the tool industry, we possess a wealth of expertise in product manufacturing.
Collaboration between our R&D team and esteemed universities grants access to cutting-edge research outcomes and advanced technologies, sustaining our technological leadership.
Our in-house R&D and testing center enables us to cater precisely to customer requirements. We excel in developing tailored solutions, rigorously validated and optimized in our testing facility. This agility empowers us to provide industry-specific solutions, enhancing customer satisfaction and competitiveness..

Quality at the Core: The WENCERL brand aspires to become a premier global brand, synonymous with high-quality products.
Balanced Pricing: Our products offer international quality at reasonable prices.

Absolutely, we uphold ethical standards. We adhere to stringent environmental regulations and provide employees with salaries above the local average, ensuring an ethical work environment.

Question

Any questions for
Products and Services

01. What Constitutes Your Product Line?

Our expertise lies in crafting precision cutting tooling products, including inserts, end mills, drills, bars, tool holders and chuks.

Indeed, we offer tailored solutions:
Production based on your designs.
Neutral packaging for rebranding.
Your brand’s packaging for sizable orders.

Standard products are stocked and dispatched within 2 days. For customized orders, expedited production services are available upon inquiry.

Ensuring excellence, all products undergo rigorous quality testing before dispatch.

Question

Any questions for
Products and Services

01. What is Your Minimum Order Quantity?

MOQ for standard products starts at 100 pieces, while customized products require a minimum order of 3000 pieces.

We accept T/T and L/C.

Certainly, for bulk orders, a 30% deposit is accepted, with the remaining 70% payable before shipment.

Yes, we offer samples; shipping costs are borne by buyers. Free samples depend on purchase quantity.

Timelines depend on product type and quantity. For precise details, kindly connect with us.

Our packaging includes sturdy wooden crates or cardboard boxes, supplemented with soft materials to prevent transit damage.

FAQ’s

If you want to know more, please consult us promptly.

Our working hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM(GMT+8). Please feel free to contact us during these hours for help.

Ask Us a Question…

The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has more-or-less normal

    VIDEO CENTER

    VIDEO CENTER